Want to work with UCT? Here are the available positions for our 2017-18 season.
How to Apply? Email resume to email@example.com
OFFICE MANAGER/BOX OFFICE (20 hours per week. starting at $10/hour)
Tuesday - Friday 2pm - 7pm
See the weekly To-Do List for an idea of duties involved. ( Make sure to click though each day on the tabs at the bottom of page.)
- General knowledge of Mac OS and Google Business Apps. Savvy with new technologies, or ability to learn new software. Knowledge of non-profit and arts organizations helpful.
- Sales/Retail/Customer Service skills
- Self Starter
- Physically capable of lifting up to 25 lbs and using cleaning tools
- Experience using social media, specifically Facebook groups and events
SODA FOUNTAIN (3 3-4 hour shifts on rotation with other staff) up to 12 hours per week. Starting at $7.50+/hour DOE
Fridays 6 - 9 - 9:30pm (depending on the length of the show)
Saturdays 12 - 3 - 3:30pm (depending on the length of the show)
Saturdays 3:30pm - 6:30 - 7pm (depending on the length of the show)
Duties include cleaning surfaces, floor, and windows. Displaying baked goods, signage and decorations. Counting in tills, taking payments. Serving customers at bakery case, making sodas, floats, sundaes and baking as needed. Checking inventory and deep cleaning periodically.
Soda Fountain Workers are required to be on a swing rotation supporting the House Staff. Rotations include working inside the theatre at will call or concessions stand, rotating into the Soda Fountain at intermission and then back to the theatre for end of performance cleaning of the theatre. Three Soda Fountain Workers are scheduled each shift, one worker will be on rotation each shift.
- Food Handlers Permit required
- Sales/Retail/Customer Service skills (Point of sale on iPad) Handling cash.
- Clean appearance
- Detail to displays and food presentation
- Physically capable of lifting up to 15 lbs
The Parent Trap
STAGE MANAGER (Stipend)
LIGHT & SOUND TECHNICIANS (per show)
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.